1. A telephone call will enable you to make a provisional booking. Our office is open seven days a week, 9am to 5pm.
2. Should you decide to make a definite reservation, please confirm your booking together with a deposit of £3.00 per person.
3. Please inform us of your choice of menu at least 7 days prior to your event. Minor adjustments in numbers can be accepted up to 24 hours prior to your function.
4. For all conferences, meetings and restaurant evening events we have a cancellation policy which is as follows:
a. More than 72 hours before the event – loss of deposit.
b. 72 hours or less – 25% of the total booking value.
5. For all Restaurant bookings during the day we have a cancellation policy which is as follows:
Cancellation of whole event
a. More than 48 hours before the event – deposit can be used against future booking.
Partial cancellation (i.e. reduced numbers)
b. Cancellation before 9.30am on day of booking – no charge.
c. Cancellations made after 9.30 on day of booking – loss of deposit.
6. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage of any item brought on to the premises by the client, or persons authorised by the client.
7. No food, wine, beer or spirits may be brought onto the premises for consumption by the client, customer or guests.
8. In common with all conference centres we do not insure any items you bring onto the premises, eg. audio, visual and presentation equipment.
9. The client shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of the meeting. It will be the client‘s responsibility for any damage or loss of property from Carsington Water caused by their guests.
10. All activities and accommodation are arranged subject to availability.
11. These prices are for 2018 only and exclusive of VAT @ 20%. The prices will be subject to change from 1st January 2019.
The management reserve the right to make any alteration without notice.